Friday, April 9, 2010

April snow brings.....

....yucky things. I looked out my window earlier and saw SNOW! Really not that unusual I guess. I have seen it snow in June before. Still, not fair. IMO, once the snow is gone it shouldn't be allowed back until November.

Here's a spring card anyhow.




For:

Design Dollies: April showers bring May flowers
Cupcake Craft: make your own flowers

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, just love that cute fence with the birdie on it.
    Mel (the Dollies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just darling!! I wish we had snow. My boys have never seen it before and myself only once when I was younegr

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card!! Thanks for playing with the Dollies again Jan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and funky flower!

    Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, super cute card! The rain drop patterned paper is a great touch! I gotta get some.
    Farrah
    PS - Well done on the GDT spot! I wish someone would ask me :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.