Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Boy's Birthday Card @ Little Red Wagon

This week at



the challenge is to make a boy's birthday card. Yep, that's it. Pretty easy this go 'round.

This is what I did....



Digi is from Prairie Fairy Designs.

So, why not head over to Little Red Wagon and show us your hand and enter the "Boy's Birthday Card" challenge? And be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have done.

9 comments:

  1. Cute card Jan! Love the image and the banner is a really nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the big face on this guy! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and love those papers.
    hugs
    jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lil' guy! Love the polka dot paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the soft colouring and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Jan! I love the image and your coloring is perfect!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. I love when your cards have a big, bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.