
the challenge is to "Get Krafty" which of course means to use kraft paper on your project.
Now those of you who have read my blog a time or two know I love me some kraft paper. And one of the things I love to do with kraft is to colour on it. And, I love colouring on kraft the most when there's no skin tones involved. So I made this......

I let the kraft paper do a fair but of talking on this digi (plus I'm thinking the picture is a bit overexposed). Doesn't that house look cozy and inviting though? It's a digi from Tiddly Inks. Got some embossed kraft paper and the card base in kraft too. I'm totally kraftalackin.
So, why not get your kraft on (you know you want to) and head over to Little Red Wagon and enter the "Get Krafty" challenge. And be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have done.
I love the kraft paper too Jan! And this is just a super fabby creation. Beautiful image and I love the papers and colours so much :)
ReplyDeleteOh that is fab! I lvoe that fence and how you coloured on kraft!
ReplyDeleteThis is just sooooo Kraftaliscious. x
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this card - in fact, I love your blog and just became a follower!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty on the Kraft and love that little fence in the background!
Outstanding card!
Lynn
ooooh love
ReplyDeleteVery Nice!!! Love that image!
ReplyDeleteCompletely adorable and love the image!
ReplyDeleteFab card! Love that you have the picket fence in the background! Gorgeous combo of fonts for the sentiment too--did you computer generate that?
ReplyDeleteLovely! The fence is perfect for that image!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great card Jan! I love the image and the fence is perfect!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
OH! MY! GOSH!!!!!!!!! this is just soooooooooo droolingly GORGEOUS!!! and the border IS A PICKET FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry i keep shouting! i may have had too much coffee!!!!) un-be-flippin-lievably cool!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
ReplyDelete