
the challenge is "Playing Cards" which means that we want to see either a playing card or a playing card themed item on your project.
I was a bit stumped at first but then I remembered some paper I had deep in my wagon (really though, with the amount of patterned paper in my stash it's a wonder I can remember that I have anything specific) and I made this.

I must say I was thrilled to see that there was an ace on that half piece of paper. (Otherwise the sentiment wouldn't really make sense. And, "You're Fours" just doesn't convey the same meaning.) It would have been cooler if it was the ace of clubs or even diamonds but the whole sheet was all in the hearts so hearts it was.
So, why not head over to Little Red Wagon and show us your hand and enter the "Playing Card" challenge? And be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have done.
What a great card Jan! I love the playing card :)
ReplyDeleteJan...Great card!!! Love that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You're right you're fours just wouldn't be the same!
ReplyDeletePart of me now wants to make a 'you're fours' card just to confuse the heck out of some poor sucker! lol
ReplyDeleteLove the fun button/twine bit & punny sentiment :)
Wow great work with this theme Jan!
ReplyDeleteI think the ace of hearts is way cool! Awesome job :)
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
lol....awesome
ReplyDeleteGreat paper to dig out! Love the script on the playing card!
ReplyDelete