Friday, June 15, 2012

ICAD - Post # 2

'Cause like I said, I'm hooked.

Even after tidying my desk I never did find that # 7 index card. I think one of the two clever commenting people were right: Either the fish ate it or it got sucked into chaos's black hole. (Which are both much more fun and complimentary to me reasons why there's no # 7 card rather than facing the truth...I can't count to 10 properly.)

So here are another 6 cards......

Prompt: Stripes



Prompt: Decorate the corners



Prompt: Yellow


(Really wish I had embossed the "ow" to make it show up better.)


Prompt: No prompt. It just needed to be said.



Prompt: Grid



Prompt: Suitcases



So, there you have it. It's the 15th and I have 12 index cards done so I'm almost "caught up"...not that you're under any obligation whatsoever to catch up if you want to start. As it's said on the over at Daisy Yellow, "You do not need to catch up, just start."

8 comments:

  1. Your brain is amazing Jan.....all wonderful cards. Especially like the private eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great concept! I think the private eyes is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how much I love these, because the words would still not be enough. STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ZEBRA stripes and the Corners Private Eyes.

    Sorry you did not find # 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! I love the eyes one best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry i missed sooooooooo many of these, it was a weird old week! :) ok, i bet you'll be shocked to hear: I LOVE ALL OF THESE, too!!!!! ♥♥♥ :)

    some random thoughts:

    i was thinking you have the world's coolest collection of "handwriting" sentiment stamps... but now i think you just have the world's coolest HANDWRITING! (& i'm SO envious!!!)

    YELL, "ow"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (soooooo awesome!!!!)

    it's not "UM-ber-ELL-a" then??!?!?! are you sure??!?!?!

    the MAZE is... well... A-MAZE-ING!!! (ok, sorry, i'm ashamed!)

    and finally: PRIVATE EYES (!!!!!!!!!!!) is the best (!!!!!!!!!!) visual joke EVER (!!!!) and probably needs to be made into a greeting card version as well, at some point!!!!! (now i have the "psych" promo from last year--complete with hand claps--in my head for the rest of the day but it's SO WORTH IT!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps re card 7: TOLD YA!!!! :) you should probably encase the chaos card in a special kryptonite envelope or something. just sayin'... (pretty sure they have those at michaels!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.