Anyhoo, here they are......(Sorry 'bout the poorer quality photos. Another freeing part about this I find, I don't feel the need to do a lot of photo editing.)
Prompt: Use blue art materials

Prompt: Ink or Pen Testing (and my explanation as to why the top corner has no ink in it)

Prompt: Secret Message

Prompt: Alphabet Stamps (but then I decided I would just be lazy and use my computer)

Prompt: Mind Map the Colour Blue (yeah, this one went way off course)

Prompt: Chandelier (I know, not quite) Kudos to those of you who know what song that line is from.

Remember, check out Daisy Yellow if you want to learn more.
Super neat Jan! Love those lanterns especially. Cool idea. I love little note cards, may need to try this too...
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAnd, it would appear that you like 80's music as much as I do (between the "Patio Lanterns" and "Private Eyes" a few posts down)!
Very, very cool :)
xo
Kristin
These are so brilliant Jan - so original! My fave this time is the first one - really makes me want to sit on the beach with the hazy blue sky!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of your cards, they make me smile ;)
ReplyDeleteThey are all so fun!love them!
ReplyDeleteGreat interpretations of the prompts! I really like that first "at the beach" card...so pretty.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Jan! I love how these have the hidden meanings...such an awesome idea! :)
ReplyDeleteadorable cards...so cute!
ReplyDeleteMore wonderful index cards. I like the saying about the left handed people....I will have to share this with my Mum who overcame being right handed. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh ♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥! another crop of awesome ICADS! i think i am loving seeing yours almost as much as making my own.. which is sayin' somethin'! :)
ReplyDeleteonce again, i love every single one... and i almost even love the ones that "went off course" THE MOST, actually... just b/c i think that's almost the POINT of this, to be reallllllllly loosey goosey and just let what happens happen! plus i admire that you're using what you HAVE rather than stressing out over what would count as a chandelier!!! (for the record, those lanterns are HANGING and giving off light, so they ARE, totally!!!)
(clarifying ps: all of the above is not to say that these are not also fun, funny, cool, beautiful and a clever take on the various prompts, b/c they are!)
(extra, pointless ps: did i mention i ♥LOVE♥ these??!?!?!?!) :) :) :)
ok, i should leave some space for other commenters! happy sunday, missus! ♥
Naughty scarlett red ink pad! Take that. :)
ReplyDeleteI so adore your cards. All of them. I really love them. And I am also sad about the unicorns.