For the next two weeks at
we've got an easy challenge for you! The challenge is "Celebrations" so pretty much anything goes!
This is what I did....
Made this for my oldest who is graduated from Grade 8 (with honours! I'm a proud Mama!) a couple of weeks ago. I used the Graduation bundle which has 12 different images. So versatile!
And, here's a pic of the aforementioned Grad....
Really wished I had noticed his tie so I could have straightened it before I took the pic. It's a bit short too....but I guess that's what you get when the 6' tall dad, who can only tie a tie on himself, is in charge of tying the tie for the 6'2" tall son. At least his doesn't have his John Deere belt buckle on. (Which he was planning on until I kiboshed it.)
You know you've got something to celebrate so why not enter the challenge? And be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has made.
Also for:
Crafting From the Heart: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Use Your Stuff: anything goes
Simply Papercrafts: anything goes
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes
Penny's: anything goes
Crafting With an Attitude: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack: anything goes
QKR Stampede: for a child
Sister Act: anything goes
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes
Crafty Friends: anything goes
Di's Digi Designs: anything goes
Glitter 'n' Sparkle: anything goes
Cardz 4 Guys: something that starts with B - button, boy, black, bow
Crafty Boots: stripes


Fab card Jan and what a proud mum you must be. Honestly, I had not noticed the tie until you mentioned it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
What a lovely card ! And congratulations !
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Hi, a super CAS grad card, loving the design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz
ReplyDeleteGreat design and I love the image
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz and hope to see you again soon x
Super card & the CAS style is something any guy would appreciate as well! Congratulations to your son! Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!
ReplyDeleteholy WOW, what happened to your little dude... b/c that's a grown up man right there!!!!!!!!! how is it possible when of course *WE* have not aged at all, lol. :) :) :) congrats to the guy and congrats to the mama on yet another FAB creation! <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the lad and to the mum too, this card is absolutely fantastic. thank you for joking us at glitter n sparkle anything goes challenge. Sam (DT) xx
ReplyDeleteYou've made a lovely card for a special occasion. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Diane Louise xx
ReplyDeletecongrats to the Grad and fabulous CAS card - Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
super creation, looks fab, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol
ReplyDeleteFab card, love it, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT
ReplyDeleteThis is fab - I love Melonheadz cute designs and you've done the image proud with this creation! Thanks for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft
ReplyDeleteSharon (Glittertastic)
Design Team
What a very cool card and a handsome young man! Congrats to the grad! Thanks so much for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
Your card is fab! And congrats on the graduation too :) Thanks for joining Anything Goes with Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
ReplyDeleteJust popping back to say-thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots
ReplyDeleteCarol GDT x