It's Friday again! Time to showcase something fab from Tiddly Inks.
And this is what I've got for you.....
I used the brand new Wryn's Bird House. And it's an absolute steal too.....it's only $1.00!
I didn't realize until I was half way done this (earlier today) that I used the exact same colour scheme that I had used for my last Tiddly Inks card. Whoops! I do so like these colours together though so I'm fine with it. (And hopefully you don't mind either!)
I know the rest of my teamies probably aren't recycling the colours from their last cards so make sure you go check out their makes. You can see 'em right here.
Also for:
As You Like It: fave colour - Aqua/teal....it's both blue and green at the same time so what's not to love?
Scrap-Creations: summer
Cutie Pie: buttons + cute
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: 1 button, 1 bow
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + sentiment
Crafting With an Attitude: anything goes
Penny's: anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes
Crafting From the Heart: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Digitally Sweet: anything goes
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
ReplyDeleteHey Jan - Love this birdhouse! You have some wonderful coloring and construction skills - I looked back thru your blog a bit and I really like your style and your creative approach to showcasing your images! We love that you share your designs & creativity at 613 Ave C – keep 'em comin'!
ReplyDelete~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Create Your Own Challenge]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]
I am very quickly changing hats for a moment - delighted you are also sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments! So ditto everything from above!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see you apply for a DT slot at Aud Sentiments, you have the kind of skills we are looking for!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#136 – ATG + Sentiment]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Oh, I love this card so, so much! The colors are so beautiful and the layout it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
This card is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Always Anything Goes challenge.. HUgsxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. x
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Gorgeous card....love the colours
ReplyDeletethank you for joining in with the Cuties xx
Lovely colours, love your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA Gorgeous card Jan! The colour is lovely and the birdhouse image is so cute. Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Simply Papercrafts Challenge
ReplyDeleteSharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member
Beautiful card and I love the blues. The birdie is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.
This is a fabulous and striking colour combo, I love it. A fantastic layout and design too.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Love this cute creation. Fav colour combo and design
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at the cutie pies
Hugs Kelly