Monday, July 20, 2015

Christmas in July - GDT @ Ooh La La Creations

I'm back with my second card as a Guest Designer at


and this time the challenge is "Christmas in July", so anything Christmas!

This is what I did.....


Wanted to try this technique for awhile now, glad I finally got the chance.  Add to that a little sewing and a little ribbon, and BAM!  A Christmas card done so there'll be one less to make when I'm frantically crafting away in December.

If you'd like to check out the great things that Ooh La La has, just clicky here and it'll take you to the shop.  And don't forget to check out the challenge to see what the other designers have made.

Also for:

Crafting With an Attitude:  anything goes
Penny's:  anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door:  anything goes
Crafting From the Heart:  anything goes
Craft Your Passion:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Simply Papercraft:  anything goes
Digitally Sweet:  anything goes
Artistic Inspirations:  anything goes
Crafting With Friends:  anything goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Pile It On:  Christmas in July
Crafty Calendar:  Christmas in July
My Time to Craft:  Christmas in July
Winter Wonderland:  traditional Christmas colours
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Christmas in July
Crafty Boots:  Christmas in July
Deep Ocean:  Christmas in July
Crafty Gals Corner:  Christmas in July
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards:  1 button, 1 bow

13 comments:

  1. Great design, love the layering and the image is fab. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous card and brilliant design, I love it. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! love the layering stunning effect! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome technique- you did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner and entering our Christmas In July challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate Coffee& Cards Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - It is fab having you as a guest designer with us.
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card love the layered image a great technique--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool design! Thanks for playing along with Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - and lovely to have you as GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and layout, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! I just love the technique you did with the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the technique! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time to Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.