Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stolen from a Casey's Restaurant.....

.....radio commercial. The inside of this card, that is. But it is something I wish I had come up with on my very own.






For:

Practical Scrappers: glitter/bling
The Cuttlebug Spot: glitter/bling
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: birthday
The ABC Challenge: sparkle
Tuesday Taggers: birthday
EtsyInspired: For this miniature. (You should see this stuff. It's really cool!)
One Stitch at a Time: torn, shabby or distressed
Creative Card Crew: birthday

15 comments:

  1. JanR, that is adorable and that sentiment is so true, I just love when I get to have my cake and eat it too lol..thank you so much for sharing your cool card with us at OSAAT - hope you come again - good luck

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card hun..Best of luk this week with us at OSAAT..Hugs Donna x
    http://lildivastamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and sentiment, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT hope to see you again soon Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cracks me up. Love your card!
    Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
    I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by and help me celebrate!
    Thanks again,
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love everything about this such a great card front and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at TT again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is s great card,love the colurs and layout thanks for joining us at OSAAT hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the sentiment it makes me laugh:)Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week!Good luck with the draw.
    Tineke=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I love the sentiment, "borrowed" or not!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card and The "Stolen" sentiment just makes it perfect. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT. I hope you'll come back tomorrow and check out the winners and our new challenge too.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, inside too! And you don't have to tell me to eat cake twice! Thanks for joining the SSDS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at OSAAT x Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely brilliant! I love that cake! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card...thank you for joining us at ABC..
    regards
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.