Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's good to have some on hand....

.....but you hope you never have to use them.



I haven't been overly thrilled with my pictures as of late. I'm positive it's the camera. (It surely wouldn't be the operator!)

For:

CPS: sketch
Little Red Wagon: sympathy
One Stitch at a Time: flowers
A Spoonful of Sugar: 3D

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at OSAAT.
    Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project love the brilliant colour and well made with great flowers too thanks for entering OSAAT challenges this week

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love the dry embosing with the flourishes!
    Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and the pic is good to girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Your cards are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card hun. Here's hoping you dont need it too soon. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautifull,lovely paper and flower.
    Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

    Huggs Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation, lovely detail, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an elegant card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. x Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.