Ink: Hey, hey, HEY!! Yeah, you. Ugly yellow marker. You're ruining me. I'm running all over the place because of you.
Copic: (Well, Y13 must have been in quite a mood 'cause it's response was too nasty for polite company.)
Ink: *gasp*
Me: Now, now, everyone. Let's just calm down.
Ink: But, but, but.....
Me: Ink, I'm sorry but Copic is an alcohol-based marker. And, well, alcohol tends to make things, um, sloppy.
Copic: nah, nah, na, nah, nah
Ink: I'll show you!
At this point Ink retaliated by inking the end of Y13 black. This caused the marker to squeal and jerk in panic trying to dislodge the black spot off the end of it's tip. I ignored them both and finished the image.
So now I have to be very careful how I colour my images lest another fight breaks out. *sigh*

For:
Ann's Creative Nook: diamonds Ack, it's really hard to see in the pic, but to go along with diamond-looking accents under the pearls on the pins, the dots around the flowers are Stickled.
Kaboodle Doodles: celebrate spring
Creative Card Crew: April showers bring May flowers
Easy Craft Projects: spring
Aud Sentiments: Happy Mother's Day
Well this is a beautiful card. be sure to add your card at For Fun Challenges. This week is mothers day.
ReplyDeleteOooh gorgeous card, just love that combo of turquoise and yellow! Thanks so much for sharing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill
ReplyDeleteNice and bright colors!
ReplyDeletemarianne
So beautiful - love your ribbon treatment. Thanks for playing our Celebrate Spring challenge on Kaboodle Doodle. ~chris
ReplyDeleteLovely Jan! And what time you had coloring in this beautiful image! I hope your ink and Copics can get along on the next project! Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!!
ReplyDeleteWell, it sounds like you dealt with your trouble makers fantastically and the finished card is a stunner. Well done you! Thanks so much for playing at Kaboodles. x
ReplyDeletevery pretty,
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie
You crack me up! Beautiful card!
ReplyDelete