
I won some Grungeboard awhile back and, while I like the possibilites of it, I find it kinda icky. (No offense, Leah!) The texture is strange and it smells yucky. So, I touched it as little as possible and then covered with embossing powder which hid the smell. And that, my friends from Tuesday Taggers, is what was I did to step outside my comfort zone. (I would like to say that the whole style of the card was outside my comfort zone but really, it's not. Scary, eh?)
For:
Allsorts: birthdays
Get Sketchy: sketch
OCC: male birthday
Little Red Wagon: brads
ABC Challenge: U for unused stash (brads)
Tuesday Taggers: step out of your comfort zone
Cute Card Thursday: for someone special
Fabulous! Thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone with us at TT this week!
ReplyDeleteLOL thank you for taking the grunge by the horns and coating it! Makes a fabulous kids card, thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.
ReplyDeletea fantastic entry for Tuesday Taggers, thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeletex Michelle
Cool card!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
ReplyDeleteCute card...ummmm, can skull and crossbones be called cute. Well, it's cute to me. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at GET SKETCHY.
ReplyDeleteSo fun Jan!
ReplyDeleteDee - LRW
This is a really great card for the masculine gender:-) tfs and joining us at OCC!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Julie.