Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rock on, Dude

Made this card for my nephew's birthday, which is today. He's turing 10 and somehow I managed to get my Cricut to cut that number patterned paper so the 10 is most prominent. Total luck as I have a love/hate relationship with my Cricut.



For:

Mojo Monday: sketch (loosely based)
Daring Cardmakers: cards for boys
Design Dollies: circus/animal
Creative Inspirations: card for a child

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - the monkey is fab!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card hun. Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby! Love how you lucked out!!! heehee! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! it NEVER would have worked out that way for me - pat your Cricut on the back for me, will ya? love the card, and i'm sure he will, too! always a pleasure to have you in the Dollhouse, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.