Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first double layout

Ta-da!




For:

Design Dollies: blue, green brown & white
Crazy Challenge: something new (paper & it's my 1st double layout)
Practical Scrappers: patterned paper
One Stitch at a Time: anything but a card
Crafty Ann's: anything goes
Ann's Creative Nook: round & round

21 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!I really like the unique shape of your pages, not to mention the great photos! You did a fabby job! Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!
    blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on your double layout. Thanks for joining us the week over at OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!! Great job!! beautiful LO!
    thank you for playing with us at Practical Scrappers this week~!

    hugs
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Wonderful layout and I love the shape of your pages. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just gorgeous. Thank you for entering our challenge at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely pages and some great photos of the little darling.
    Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute double layout, and boy do I know the theme well here lmao...such a cute idea and sentiment..thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck hun

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly FABULOUS. I have a son just like that!! What a great double layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is one gorjus layout hun really super detail love the photos, you have used too thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great double layout hun, love the shape to them

    Thank you for joining us at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!!

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful double page layout fabby shape too, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT hope to see you again soon
    Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jan this is wonderful!!! You did an awesome job and I love the shape of your pages. Great use of the circles too!!! Thanks for playing along at the Nook again!

    P.S. I need your address so I can send you astampin' goodie package for winning my GCA challenge. You can email it to: pinkstamper05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Lo hun and the shape is fab too. Thanks for sharing with us here at OSAAT this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I love this layout!!! The shape of the pages is just fabulous. You really knocked the ball out of the park on this layout..especially when it was your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I love this layout!!! The shape of the pages is just fabulous. You really knocked the ball out of the park on this layout..especially when it was your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful thanks for playing at OSAAT

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, he is so cute sleeping everywhere. :) Kids, they are what they are.
    Lovery, sweet scrapbook pages. Really good!
    Thank you for playing along with us at "Crazy challenge"!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ta-Da is right! I was never great at 2 pagers and yours is fab!!! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute layout! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely layout, love the shape!Thank you for joining OSAAT's Challenge this week!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it Jan....and he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.