Saturday, May 15, 2010

Me? Featured?!?

I was extremely honoured to be featured on Paper Craftorium which is a new blog "to showcase regular papercrafters and bloggers, who may not always get the chance to be showcased otherwise. It was created as a regular place for regular people to help promote "the little guys" much like ourselves." Very cool idea, eh?

The post (with the totally awesome title) is here if you'd like to check it out. Poke around their blog a bit too. It's a great site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.