Friday, May 7, 2010

Pot for Mother's Day

Flowerpot card that is. (tee hee)




For:

Little Red Wagon: pink & green
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: shaped card
The Cuttlebug Challenge: Mother's Day
Hope Stamps Eternal: For this pic.
If the Shoe Fits: for Mom

5 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! a pot of flowers for mom! love it! thanks for joinning us at the Shoe this week!
    tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great shaped card...
    A lovely creation...
    Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's...
    Hugs Alison.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is sooo `gorgeous` I it great design:)!!!
    Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.