
For:
Get Sketchy: sketch
Belli Challenge: birthday + something old (paper)
Practical Scrappers: stickers
The Creative Cottage: circles
Crafty Catz: spots
Pile It On: boy colours

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.
*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...
Nope, I still got nothing.
Yeah, some people take 40 easier than others but it did make me laugh. Wait til she hits 50! (Be gentle-its not much fun!!!)
ReplyDeleteLOL - love the button!!!
ReplyDeletegreat idea~!! love your work!
ReplyDeletethank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers!
hugs
Sasya
fab card love the design. Thanks for joining the creative cottage challenge this week, i hope you will join us again, hugs Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx
Oh! This is so much fun! Love the button! Great use of stickers in the Practical Scrappers challenge! /Pia
ReplyDeleteWhat a great, fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at PIO. We appreciate your participation and hope to see you back again!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! What a great idea - I sure she will wear it with pride ;) Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers.
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
great idea to incorporate the button...thanks for playing at practical scrappers.
ReplyDeleteCute card! Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Belli this week. I hope you will join us again. Melisa
ReplyDeleteAre you older or younger than her?? I hated turning 30 but loved turning 40. Don't know why? Great work with the stickers BTW. Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers.
ReplyDeletelol! Great card! Thanks for joining us a Pile it On Challenges! We hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDelete