Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Days

I appear to be having some technical difficulties. I'm going to try to fix them. My goal is to have a new post with this same card. Once I do that, this post will contain a direct link to the new post.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Okay, new post is up. Just click this link.

Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and cuddly image! Your card design is perfect for the image too. Great card. Hugs Jenny B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I hope you get it fixed soon. We are so happy that you entered our challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!
    Thanks for Piling It On :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.