Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Embelli Free

Yep, with just a bit of baker's twine. Would have looooved if I had had some jute to put on this card but had to go with what I had on hand.



Digi is a freebie from DZ Doodles.

For:

Dream Valley Challenges: anything goes
One Stop Craft Challenge: spring flowers
Paper Cutz: spring
Stamp Something: flowers
4 Crafty Chicks: photo inspiration
Crafty Sentiments: spring
Create with Connie and Mary: photo inspiration
Paper Playtime: anything goes with a digi
Papertake Weekly: anything goes + something old - patterned paper
The Crazy Challenge: here comes spring
Die Cut Dreams: spring garden scene
Incy Wincy Designs: here comes spring
KB Cute Mondays: anything goes with a digi
Everybody Art: spring
Desert Island Crafters: chose from an itinerary - inspired by nature, hand coloured image, 2 or more patterned papers, twine and no sentiment on the front

14 comments:

  1. Que bonita,ya nos preparamos para la primavera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is oh so beautiful! Great image and your coloring is lovely!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Jan! Thanks for playing with my inspirational challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, fabulous image, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW such a totally fabulous card! Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* the embellie free look - I go for it all the time! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Desert Island Crafters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I like the no embelli look. Makes the image pop. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine tolle Karte ist das.
    Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
    Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww gorjuss!
    Love the wee image, the watering can and flowers are lovely!!
    Thanks for joining in Dream Valley Challenges 1st Challenge!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    Ps I've got candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Card! Thanks for sharing at Desert Island Crafts. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and card, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a very nice image! Thank you so much for entering this in the DCD challenge this fortnight and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.