
(The sun is quite sparkly but you'll have to click on the picture to get a good look at it.)
For:
Do You Stack Up?: shine on
Incy Wincy: sparkle & shine
Stamping Scrapping Central: sparkle
Woodware USA: clean & simple
Cooking It Up With Katie: sparkle, shine & shimmer
Crafts & Me: yellow
Creative Cottage: white/blank space
Wonderful, wonderful card!! Love this one!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read a Koontz book in sooo long. Right now I'm in the middle of Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. So far I'd recommend it.
Also, in reading your recent posts that I'd missed I found something that we DO NOT have in common...... how can you not like butterflies!! ;)
Have not read any of his books...butbthe card is grt...simple and nice....def a treat to receive and thks for stopping by my blog...
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet - love the embossing
ReplyDeletekitten DYSU team
Such a wonderful clean and simple card!! I love the image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!
ReplyDeleteVery elegant, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
ReplyDelete-Wenche
Simple but certainly elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x
ReplyDeleteOh what a perfect crad for are challenge at the creative cottage and oh the sunshine made me smile hugs linda x
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our sparkly challenge at Cooking It Up With Katie :)
how wonderful in its simplicity. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us at Cooking It Up with Katie.
Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge
ReplyDeleteJenny x
love the style!!! super card!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at cooking it up with Katie this time, hope to see you again
hugs
laney
FAB card, so simple but oh so effective
ReplyDeleteThank you
mahdi
Creative Cottage DT