I guess that's why I had a rough time with this sentiment. First I had "Mucho gracias Amigo" which I then found out was wrong. On my next go round, I had the correct spelling but I cut it way off-centre with my Nestie. Now it's done and on the card, I do believe that "technically" the card would have to be given to a man 'cause if it were given to a woman it should say "Muchas gracias Amiga." Hmmmm....maybe I should have just used the sentiment that Marlene used here. (Warning: There are expletives on her site, specifically on this card. Now you really want to go see it, don't you?)

Digi is a freebie from Just Inklined.
For:
Sketch Saturday: sketch
Incy Wincy: for the boys
Ooh La La Creations: it's a man thing
The Crafty Pad: buttons
CES Challenges: men only
Alphabet Challenge: stripes
Moving Along with the Times: card for a male
Creative Craft World: anything goes as long as it's for a male
Clear It Out: buttons
how adorable, such a cute card!
ReplyDeletelove the sentiment ;)
thanks for playing with Clear it OUt
Great card! Thank you for joining in at Incy Wincy This Week.
ReplyDeleteGreat job getting the sentiment right and I love the card! So cute! The buttons with the swirl is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out!
ReplyDeleteHehehhe fabbie card, love the image..
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at AC.
Huggies Angel
LOL...you were paying attention, huh? ;) Lovely card!! Love the colors you used...and of course, the sentiment is a little gentler than mine. Heehee.
ReplyDeleteSee! It is worth having children - they come in handy sometimes. You made me laugh. Great card. Hugs Jenny B xox
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card Jan perfect for a male, I love the colours and image you have used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Fab card (and yes I did go to check out Marlene's blog!!!) love the image and the embossing is fab. Lovely. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Ooh La La.xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, super image and bp. Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.
ReplyDeletePat xx
What a cute card Janr, my husband is half spanish and I can't speak a word of it! LOL Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
ReplyDeleteLaurie x
Great card! Love the embellishments.:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ :)
Maggie
xx
Lovely card, great colors and details!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday challenge this week.
Hugs, Bente
Fabulous card - love the design and swirly embellie! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx
ReplyDeletelove your image and fab colouring too, thank you for joining our male theme challenge at CES.
ReplyDeleteHugs Kaylou xx
Cute card, love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx
ReplyDeleteMmm know what you mean about the Spanish language having lived there for 5 years! Great card! Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x
ReplyDelete