Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bright as Day with AiFactory

Thursday again so time for another challenge at AiFactory! The challenge this week is "Bright as Day" so lets see those bright colours.



I have to admit, I'm not happy with my project for the challenge. But my ineptitude doesn't take anyway from the fact that this is a great digi. It's called Ella in the Clouds. Unfortunately, the AiF store is offline right now for site maintenance. But if you head over to the AiF blog you can score a pretty nifty freebie. You also see the work of the other ladies on the AiFactory dt. And, believe me, you'll be glad you dropped in!

6 comments:

  1. I love your bookmark and the sentiment you put with it. Others should definitely click on the image to make it bigger so they can see all the great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Jan this bookmark is great!Love the colours and the words.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with your project - you are too hard on yourself. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the book mark...my daughters read so many books thet would love something like this..you knowbwhat this would make a grt kids class..thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bookmark jan!! did you put glitters on the clouds?? the coloring and background is soo cute! love all the details you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bookmark is gorgeous, please be proud of your work, it is worthy of praise :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.