
It's funny, this is one of those cards that looks much better in real life than it does on the screen. The colours are off or something. Oh well, I've had cards that actually have looked better on screen then real life so I guess it all equals out. :-)
For:
CPS: sketch
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle: photo inspiration
Tellen's Place: texture
Pals Paper Arts: embossing
Creative Card Crew: no stamps
Flutterby Wednesdays: open with a butterfly, fairy or angel
Little Red Wagon: butterflies
Pollycraft: friends
365 Cards: Day 28 - You Inspired Me - inspired by my daughter, who loves all things pink and she loves glitter too
Great card! Terrific embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week.
ReplyDeleteOooh, look at the beautiful swirls and the lovely butterflies! I love butterflies especially real ones. This is a sweet card with lots of lovely texture! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place this week in our "Texture" challenge. :~)
ReplyDeleteExcellent - I love the colour and the textures. The flower is particularly nice. Great job with the new butterfly punch. Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteIke xx
SSDS DT
Hello Jan. What a pretty card. Love the embossed background and your design along with the delicate colours really show up those gorgeous butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck.
ReplyDeleteSandra xx
Hi! Great card, love the embossing and the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Creative card crew
this week!
Hugs Gry!
Such a lovely card! Love the embossed background and the flower is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at SSDS!
Hugs, Sande
This is very pretty! I love the colors, and the scattering of butterflies is a lovely touch! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteGorgeos Make, love the Embossed background the Cute Butterflies, my all time favorite embellishment :-) thanks for joining us this week at SSDS... Kaz DT SSDS
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, this is a beautifully simple card and I love it. I hate that when that happens to me and the colors with pictures. But, I think this is really beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Tellen's Place texture challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come and play with us again!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sarah
Very cute card. Love those butterflies and you used one of my favorite embossing folders. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your texture creation with us at Tellen's Place this week! :D
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. So CAS. love that embossing and the butterflies. Thankyou for sharing this testured creation at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time
ReplyDeleteI love pink, too!! And this card is beautiful :-)
ReplyDelete