Wednesday, March 23, 2011

B is for Baby

Not quite as tasty as C is for Cookie but that's good enough for me. *giggle, snort*



Oh! Cookie, cookie, cookie starts with "C". (Watch it here if you're not singing it in your head right now.)


Digi is a freebie from MelonHeadz.

For:

KB Challenges: babies
Incy Wincy: embossing
Belli Challenge: the letter "C" (I kinda covered that above didn't I? *again, giggle, snort*) for chipboard letter and circles
Crafts & Me: anything goes
Paper Play: embossing
Meljen's: use dots
Charisa Cardz: use die cuts
Guylou's: I see dots
Catch the Bug: baby steps
Paper Sundaes: embossing
Gingerloft: die cuts or punches
Catered Crop: recipe challenge Ingredients I used: colours blue & brown, children stamp, Prismacolor pencils, die cuts, childhood theme, circle shapes
365 Cards: A B C - alphabet stickers/stamps, the colour blue and circle(s)

23 comments:

  1. Cute Janice! I love the little tied on tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Just tooo cute:-) Thanks for playing along at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cutie-pat-tootie. Your baby boy card is precious. Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!! What a super cute card!!! Love it! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, thanks for joining the Creative Belli

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute..love it..thks for sharing and come over anytime..your coloring is fab...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love all those browns and blues and DOTS. Such a finished looking card.Thank you so very much for sharing your 'dotty' creation with us at MelJen's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge last week for our Baby/Child Challenge, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful baby card and love the die cut!
    Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges..Hope to see you again :)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card- so fun and sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaaawwwwww what a real cutie Janice...fabulous design too...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable, love all the
    details! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project. Thanks for joining in with our Baby/Child Challenge at Catch The Bug with Bugaboo.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooooo cute! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable!!!! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great papers and love the chipboard piece in the corners - Thank you for joining us at Guylou's and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is that!! Love the image! Great design. Thanks for joining us at Guylous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this image, and your card. Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute baby card. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very cute! Love the image and design. Thanks for playing along over at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a super cute baby card...I just love every little detail!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is awesome! (And I love the soundtrack playing in my head right now too!) Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.