Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bunny Chit Chat

Yep, I like the name of this digi so much that I used it as my title. It's from Squigglefly and you can get it for yourself right here.



Perfect for spring and Easter.

For:

Quirky Crafts: sketch It slid away from me a wee bit but you can still see it. ;-)
Paper Pretties: spring
Fresh Brewed: two or more embellis
The Creative Cottage: spring has sprung
The Paper Variety: tic tac toe - my line is use 2+ flowers, use spring colours and scallops
Stamping Vacation: Easter
Wags 'n Whiskers: spring creation
Stampin with the Dragon: bring on spring
I Did It Creations: welcome spring
Creative Inspirations Paint: Easter
Card Cupids: springtime
Aly's Sunday Challenge: Happy Spring
Stamps R Us: spring
Stamping Scrapping Central: pastel
Stamp with Fun: spring
Nettie G's: five different papers - I wasn't sure if the different papers were suppose to be all different colours though. Hope this is okay.
House of Gilli: pastel colours with bling
Papertake Weekly: just be girly
Scrap-Creations: spring
Colour Create: pastels

29 comments:

  1. It's precious Janice! Wow, you got a lot of challenges done with this one! I love your flowers and the pink and purple are a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! I love your soft pastel colors and she's one of my artists!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at NettieG's Digital Gems!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, Janice. You did the paper right! It was to coordinate in any direction you chose. Pink and purple are always a favorite of mine. Thank you for being a part of the Challenge at NettieG's Digital Gems.
    Hugs,
    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at House of Gilli for our pastel and bling challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and your card is very pretty with the papers and embellishments! Great coloring too! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly pretty card and fab spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so pretty. Love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image! and lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEK she is so cute! I love the tomboyish feel to the image and the sweet soft colors you used

    thanks for playing along with us at Fresh Brewed Designs 2 or more Embellishments challenge!
    Have a blessed day!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous - thanks for joining our spring challenge at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww such a cute card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, it's slid a bit but in a nice way! Love it, great little image, really cute. Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Sketch. Please over now and vote for your top three favourites and get your blogging buddies to vote for you too!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all those bunnies. Thanks for sharing your card with Creative Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute.
    You did a great coloring job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card, such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is very cute and sweet. It's definitely a spring inpsired card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perefect spring card and I love that image x
    Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow Jan this is a fantastic image and I love the soft colouring...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and image. Thank you for joining with us at NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute card and the layout with the image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. a really pretty card such a sweet image :0)..thanks for joining us at WNW...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a sweet card. I love this image and the way you've put her together with the soft colors.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us Challenges
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous eastercard:-))
    Thank you for joining our Colour Create challenge.
    Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beyond cute card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.