Saturday, March 5, 2011

Disgruntled Dave

Hey, Dave why you looking so down in the dumps? You got invited to a birthday party after all, you should be a bit perky.

Poor Disgruntled Dave. He's got absolutely no fashion sense. I mean really, who would wear that to a party?



Disgruntled Dave is a digi from Squigglefly. And he's only $1.00 so a real steal. You can get one for yourself right here.

For:

Dude Time Doodles: sketch
Creative Craft World: a card for a male
The Paper Shelter: use your scraps
Woodware USA: anything goes
Digi's With Attitude: anything goes
Stamp Something: use a digi
Art Impressions: funny cards
Crafty Sentiments: birthday
Do You Stack Up?: use some green
Pixie Dust: seeing polka dots

23 comments:

  1. Oh my...he's a trip, and a grump!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love your take on the sketch! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week. Hope to see you back soon!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and that sentiment made me laugh!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny and lovely colouring. Thanks for joing us over at TPS Challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny guy! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheheh! Great card and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Dude Time Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles
    Tammy, DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card Jan, that image is funny
    thanks for joining us again at the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Thanks for shating this with us at DWA! I have a real live one of these at home!!! LOL
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! He kinda looks like a party-pooper to me. Cute card. Thank you for joining our GREEN challenge at DYSU. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOO Cute! Love those little buttons too. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card ………. Great idea ..............Thanks for joining us at TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card, do you think he might be victor meldrews best mate. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh this is CUTE! Thanks for playing in the Dude Time Doodles Challenge! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and thanks for joining this week AI's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute image - so many possibilities! So glad you joined us for the Dude TIme Doodles challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great - love the sentiment and you layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh he is grumpy! But I'm so glad he is going to party! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab sentiment to go with that wonderful image, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a grumpy dude! I sure hope he cheers up by the party! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a funny card!!I Love it!! Thanks for joining Art Impressions challenge#6!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL love that image !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.