Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Artists and Images @ Squigglefly

Subtitled: Meet Foople



Isn't he (or she, I suppose) great? He comes from Nate Owens, an artist new to Squigglelfy. And if you're looking for Foople in particular, you can get him right here.

If you want to see the other new-to-Squigglefly artists or all the new releases Squigglefly has today, pop over the the Squigglefly blog and check it out. You won't be disappointed!

For:

Squigglefly: buttons
Card Makin' Mamas: animals
Fun at Fairy Knoll: happy
Phindy's Place: all about animals
Totally Papercrafts: cute & cuddly
Southern Girls: add an animal
Creative Card Crew: no stamps (digis okay)
Digital Tuesday: button up

10 comments:

  1. OMG, Jan.....This is just a darling card!!! I just love Foople!!! Your sentiment is just perfect and everything about this card screams, "relaxation!" I guess I'm heading back over to Squigglefly to purchase this one, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is cute. I love the happy expression his face. I love the pink and grey color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW AWESOME is this?! Your coloring/shading is amazing and I love this pink/gray color combo! Such an adorable image and you used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! This is just the sweetest!! LOVE the fun image and your card looks awesome with this fun image!! :) TFS!!! And thanks for sharing this with the button challenge too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Holly - Fantastic creative use of my doodle.. thanks so much! - Nate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a cutie!
    Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Word! I'm just loving this card,what a great image! Glad you shared it with the Southern Girls Challenge. Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love the sentiment especially! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fairy Knoll this week. Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.