Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Card

Anyone's birthday? Anyone, anyone? Well, if it is Happy Birthday. And, oh look, here's a birthday card.



More suited for a kid or a teen and I don't think I'm getting too many of them reading my blog. So, I guess I'll just say it's for the following challenges:

CPS: sketch
Hand Full of Stamps: wishes (I hope "wish" counts!)
Caardwarks: sticker (The middle square with the red background is actually a sticker. Wish I could take credit for that cute button!)

7 comments:

  1. Great card - love how colourful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog header so so fun and love the stick figure...adorable . I also love your bright and cheerful card. You must be a happy person nice to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright vivid colors and a terrific design. Love your card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super fun card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.