Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Wedding Card

No singing this time, I don't want to jinx myself!

My husband's nephew is getting married in April so I made this for them. I don't think it's going to be the actual wedding card I give them, especially since it's just a flat card and you can't open it. His other aunts and I are gving Andrea a bridal shower in March so I thought maybe I'd get a small easel and prop it up on the gift table or something.



And, as always, it for the following challenges:

Card Patterns: sketch
Just Buggin' # 25: black & white
Crafty Ann # 8: music or love or food

18 comments:

  1. I just love this card, how fun for a wedding card. Thanks for joining us over at Just Buggin'.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog title!

    Great card and great idea to prop it up at the bridal shower.

    Thanks for playing along this week at Just Buggin'!

    Hope
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Jan and a great idea about popping it on an easel for the bridal shower.
    I always think black and white gives so much impact to a card and the sweet bride and groom on this look gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white are so lovely together aren't they and this is just so elegant - perfect.

    karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant Jan and your idea of an easel for the gift table is perfect. It's also perfect for the challenge at Crafty Ann's - thank you for sharing it with us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, what a lovely elegant card. I love black and white cards as they always look very dramatic. It will be a nice idea to put it on the table when you have the bridal shower.

    Thank you for taking the time to enter this into the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer this month so I am looking at all the lovely creations and seeing how others interpreted the challenge.

    Take care and my best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful I love the silhouette image it is so effective thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card!! Great idea for putting it on the easel!!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin Challenges!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely and I think would look great on an easel or a card front.
    Thank you sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved how it turned out, this is so elegant looking! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!! thanks for joining us at Just Buggin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is super sweet! I'm sure Andrea loved it. Mindy JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning,

    Congratulations Jan, you have made the top three over at Just buggin for this wonderful project. Please feel free to pick up your top 3 button. The standard was super this week, as always but your lovely project caught my eye, so pretty and just gorgeous

    Well done

    Karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.