Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cool Colours

I have to admit when I first saw the colours for the challenge at SPCC I thought, "Ew!" Then I became intrigued and tried putting something together and found out that the colour combination looks awesome.



I used the sketch PDSS # 8 from Posh Designs.

15 comments:

  1. What a great card!

    Please check out my blog candy and NEW color combo challenge at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Those flowers are really pretty!!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!!
    I like the gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I'm loving your cards to pieces! Thanks for playing along with us over at PDSS :) ~ Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you overcame the "Ew!" as you rocked the card and color combo! Way to go!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. ally love this combo, you put it together so well! looks really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definately rocked the color combo, the flowers are fabulous. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the SPCC colors. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the same thing but the colors are beautiful together! What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those flowers and buttons.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Nice added touch with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow nice card! Good luck for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great job with the colors! love those buttons :D
    -Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blog and you did a great job. Those can be tough colors!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.