In hindsight, I've decided that I do not like this card because it's just plain yugly. (Yep, I had to combine that words yucky and ugly to make a new word, that's how bad I thought this card was.) So, I have deleted the card. (I have reworked it and you can see it here if you're at all interested.
I apologize to anyone who has come here for (now) nothing. To the DT members from Cute Card Thursday, OCC and Pixie Dust Studio (I entered this card in their challenges) - I'm very sorry I wasted your time. If you could please delete my link from your challenges I would be grateful. Thank you.
What a fabulous card! I just love the metal on it, too! :) Great way to combine challenges. :) So glad you like my sketch this week! I'm in love with it, too...
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm just stopping by from the OCC. I had to chuckle at your post and apology. Hey, we've all been there. I have one from a couple of weeks ago on my blog that I felt like deleting but unfortunately it was for a DT commitment so I was stuck with it - LOL. So no apology needed and better luck on next week's challenge! Hope you'll stop by again.
ReplyDelete