So, when I saw this stamp, I just had to have it. (The fact that it was only $3 helped too.)

So, I made this with people like me in mind.
For:
Allsorts: tag, ticket or label
Color Chef: cream, black & green
Practical Scrappers: stamps

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.
*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...
Nope, I still got nothing.
LOL Love it!! The colors are perfect too. Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers :)
ReplyDeleteDeanne
Marvellous :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.
LOL oh my word that is just the MOST perfect card! what a find in that stamp!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jan
ReplyDeleteI have tried a few times to leave you a comment but Mr Blogger keeps losing it.
I hope this one stays.
I love your creation. Such gorgeous colours and so neat.
Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Love Jules xx
LOL ~ What a great card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers!!!
ReplyDelete