Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dum, dum, da, dum.....

....(and, no, I'm really not insulting anyone, notice I left off the "b") dum, dum, da, dum. I made this card a few days ago and I'm just getting it posted now. I haven't quite decided whether I think it's boring or elegant. Ah, I'll just go with elegantly boring.



Adding charms to a bow. I still feel faint.

For:

Caardvarks: wedding
Daring Cardmarkers: hearts

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. And, yes, this time I am insulting someone - me! Turns out the Caardvarks challenge ended on the 15th! Okay, with the whole theme of this post, that's just funny.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like it! I'd stick with elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately elegant! And you are still in time for DCM - though no prizes for anyone I'm afraid. Thanks for sharing the love with DCM this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - absolutely love it! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.