Friday, February 19, 2010

Eat Cake!

Just got home from a Miche home party and thought I'd post this card as a way to unwind before bed. The purses were really cool but everytime I thought I'd buy one a little voice inside my head would say, "Wouldn't you rather spend that money on cardmaking supplies?" Yes, little voice, yes I would. ;-) So I came home Micheless.



I'm not exactly happy with the way this card photographed but I must say I love this sketch. I played around with my Cricut for this card. It's for the following challenges:

Limelight: sketch
SPCC # 35: green, orange, yellow
Fun With Shapes: spotted

11 comments:

  1. How CUTE!! I love the cupcake "scallops"!! Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jan!
    Sweet cupcake and wonderful spotted paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Fun with Shapes and more.
    Hugs
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cupcakes are too cute! thanks for playing with limelight!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC.
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The supcakes are sooo cute! Love them!

    Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more!

    Hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cards always look better in person, but I think you photographed it well! Totally cute card!!

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your card and your blog! I always compare every purchase I'm about to make with what it would buy in scrapbooking supplies! Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those tiny cupcakes!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a wonderful card, love th cupcakes
    thanks for joining us at fw shapes & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.