Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's a beautiful sunny morning...

but darn cold! Good day to sit by the window and, I don't know, make cards! (Well, a card, at least.) When I first saw this paper I had planned on using it to make a Valentine's card for my dd, so voilĂ .



I used Diedrich Dare's sketch. It also fits at Cupcake Craft (kinda)for four legged and furry, Paper Play as a loved themed card, EtsyInspired (the gorgeous pink flowers from this postcard) and Crazy 4 Challenges for a Valentine's themed card. Whew! Did I forget anyone? lol

8 comments:

  1. Super sweet little card and beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card - loving that paper!

    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally and utterly heart squeakingly cute!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just so cute, Jan. Fun images and sentiments.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Those little animals are sooo cute!! I'm so honored to have you create from our image! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.