Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a......

....white Christmas....wait didn't we just have one? Yes, we did but I'm getting a jump on my Christmas cards for this year. This card actually came together quicker than most of my cards do. (Remember I'm still a beginner!) Taking a picture of it was the hard part! I just couldn't seem to get a good one.



I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and the colour scheme from Charisma Cardz (white on white). It's also for Christmas Cards All Year 'Round (at least 3 hearts).

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the flower in the middle is the perfect touch!
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!

    Thanks for participating at
    CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND
    http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/

    Love your blog title, btw!!! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.