Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Valentine

I was going through my stash of cards and I realized that I hadn't yet made a Valentine's card for my oldest son. Shame on me! It's not exactly your typical Valentine, but I know he'd like this better than something dripping with pink, hearts and lace.



Of course, I had to enter it in some challenges!

Design Dollies (elements): Valentine's with no red or pink
Cute Card Thursdays: love
EtsyInspired: It was this necklace that inspired the clip on the card
OCC: something old in my stash (I've had that package of clips for awhile.)

5 comments:

  1. This is a magnificent masculine card! Thanks for playing with us on the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that clip, glad it's no longer languishing in your stash! Great valentine for a boy. So happy you were able to join in the fun this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! A nice mellow valentine card!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan! You won this week at EtsyInspired! Hop on over to the blog for details! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.