Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get Well Card

Not much to say about this one. I kept it simple and the colours cool, don't want to make a sickie feel sicker.



For:

EBTKS: sketch
Pile It On: get well soon
If the Shoe Fits: plaid
Paper Cutz: get well
Creative Card Crew: get well soon

16 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Sure to brighten someones day! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! love the ribbon and the flower! thanks for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty and elegant card! thank you for playing along with us a the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a sweet card! definetly not going to make people sicker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet simple card! and very springy too! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and they lo. You really did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops thanks for sharing with us at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the bow! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet! I love the colors! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I love blue and yellow together! Thanks for playin with the Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so CUTE!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity of this and the cool blues

    Thanks so much for playing along at Creative Card Crew this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love this!
    A very soft and calming card, perfect for a Get Well Soon!
    Thanks for Piling It On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors and simplicity and that bow is fabulous. So happy you could have some fun with Pile it On this week.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.