
I got out my quilling supplies and made this tag today. It's the first time I've ever tried stitching on a card so don't look too close!
I'm submitting it for the following challenges:
Design Dollies: ivory, kraft & green
No Time to Stamp: baby (That's why there's no stamp on this tag, I just didn't have the time. ;-) )
Quixotic: tag
Stampavie: baby
Ack, adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow original - love it! And can I pls congratulate on such a fab name for your blog, wish I had thought of it!!!
ReplyDeletehi jan
ReplyDeleteuoyr card is absolutely gorgeous love your tecknick.
to joining us at stamapvie & more please you have to use stamps
thanks so much
xoxo BA
LOVE the quilling! Great tag!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!
You are really inspiring me to get out my quilling stuff and create like crazy!!!
ReplyDelete